1. שלום אורח, אם זהו ביקורך הראשון בפורום, עליך להירשם בכדי לכתוב הודעות ולהגיב.
    הסר התראה
  2. מומלץ לשלב סרטונים רלוונטיים מיוטיוב בהודעות, מה שיגרום להטמעת הדיון שלכם במערכת המלצות הוידאו במגזין
    הסר התראה
  3. פורום קנאביס מיועד לכל דוברי העברית בעולם, למטופלי קנאביס רפואי ברישיון ולאלו המעוניינים במידע תיאורטי וידע כללי
    הסר התראה

Sorry I don't know hebrew, are mushroom spores illegal?

הנושא בפורום 'פסיכדליה למתקדמים' פורסם ע"י wantstododrugs, ‏24/6/19.

1. wantstododrugs

wantstododrugs חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏24/6/19
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Someone walk me through exactly what could happen at each step? Illegal for even spores? Illegal to start cultivating? Illegal to use? How often do people get caught on all this? Do the cops even care

2. alongold

alongold קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏31/1/19
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Thay fucking care to moch
    More than any other place

3. KusaMachSHI200

KusaMachSHI200 חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏17/8/18
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    you get to the jail.
    you know there is one cop manager have a crew. they called him lil eye (may be lil eye HAkushi)
    they take care and even get them close too much. check most of the deliveries like 99% so you can not send even cannabis or spores without them checking the envelopes I mean 90% ppl get caught because this lil eye

4. HidroMaster

HidroMaster קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏27/7/18
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Cops care about everything, that's why ACAB.
    Spores are ok, and cultivating is easy, and within the law
    The only shape of magic mushrooms that will get you arrested and the law mentions, is the end product, the dried mushrooms.
    To get the spores, order online from amsterdam, it will go throgh like nothing because they conseal it as a disk shape and in a regular envelope, which no one checks.
    Good luck.

אהבת? שתף את העמוד עם חבריך!