1. שלום אורח, אם זהו ביקורך הראשון בפורום, עליך להירשם בכדי לכתוב הודעות ולהגיב.
    הסר התראה
  2. מומלץ לשלב סרטונים רלוונטיים מיוטיוב בהודעות, מה שיגרום להטמעת הדיון שלכם במערכת המלצות הוידאו במגזין
    הסר התראה
  3. פורום קנאביס מיועד לכל דוברי העברית בעולם, למטופלי קנאביס רפואי ברישיון ולאלו המעוניינים במידע תיאורטי וידע כללי
    הסר התראה

לכל מי שתהה איך טריפ של LSD-25 נראה...

הנושא בפורום 'LSD-25' פורסם ע"י CostaElMalek, ‏13/3/17.

1. שולגין

שולגין אחד שיודע

הצטרף:
    ‏10/3/16
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    זה תלוי איפה אתה מתכנן לקחת. בין 75 ל-100 מיקרוגרם זה האיזור שהייתי מתחיל בו. אני באופן אישי לוקח הפסקה של לפחות שבועיים שלושה בין לבין כדי לקבל אפקט מלא, אבל החומר יעבוד גם אם תצרוך אותו פעם בשבוע.

היו לי תקופות של כמה פעמים בשבוע. החומר תמיד משפיע, לא תמיד באותה עוצמה, לכן כדאי לקחת הפסקה.

תזמין את החברים שלך לכאן :)

2. צחי

צחי קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏15/10/15
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Hello Namer and welcome aboard!

Do you have any experience with psychedelics? What is it that you want to achieve in your life?

Real LSD is near to impossible to acquire these days, although there are other substances (natural ones) that can literally transform your life.

3. CostaElMalek

CostaElMalek קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏12/6/16
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Hey friend... it's good to see a new face in the neigborhood...:)
    Just out of pure curiosity, how did you got to this forum?

4. namer

namer חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏21/3/17
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Hi guys, thanks.
    I've just finished 3 years of service and the only "substance" I am familiar with is cannabis, which reading about on this website led me to find this thread.
    I've been feeling very "locked" in the past few months, as if I lost my path in life, and really don't know what to do with myself, practically as a future student and mentally as a person that tends to feel alone even when he's with his friends.
    The thing is, I don't know if the source of this is mental, in a way that would make it worse if I were to use any psychedelic.

5. צחי

צחי קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏15/10/15
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    I'd suggest you read some of the articles in this website: http://howtousepsychedelics.org/

There is a lot of information that can be useful for you to determine if you are in need of psychedelics (I believe that most of us are) and if you are capable of handling them.

Do you have any mental history in your family?

There are a lot of great instructional videos on Youtube, this channel is my favorite:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ

Here's a nice video he did about the power of psychedelics.

I am very familiar with this feeling you are talking about. I can't say that psychedelics are the "magic solution", they won't fix all of your problems in one trip, but I can assure you, they'll give you enough tools for you to enjoy this journey of self healing and improving, in that case they ARE magical.

Feel free to PM me for any further questions pal.

6. CostaElMalek

CostaElMalek קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏12/6/16
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    :rolleyes:Great info. brother, even for a vetern like me...

צחי אוהב/ת את זה.
  7. namer

namer חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏21/3/17
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    I don't know, all the talking about the scarcity of the real thing gets me confused, and I wonder if I should really look into it if you can't enjoy the real experience. I don't have any mental ilness background nor does my family, but I guess it does seem to have the potential to cause massive and permanent harm.
    I just often get lost in my thoughts and don't seem to be able to clear my head. And above all that, I'm one of the most shy and overthinking person I know

8. צחי

צחי קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏15/10/15
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    I would really consider to check out Microdosing if you have your doubts about full-on trip.

For me, microdosing with Psilocybin mushrooms boosts my self confidence, gives me energy and overall well being.

There you go:

https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing-lsd-mushrooms/

9. namer

namer חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏21/3/17
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    So shrooms ARE obtainable in Israel?
    Toda!

10. namer

namer חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏21/3/17
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Did you guys hear about the international psychedelics convention? I just saw the article they put on this site

#30 namer, ‏23/3/17
    נערך לאחרונה ב: ‏23/3/17
  11. צחי

צחי קנאביסט

הצטרף:
    ‏15/10/15
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    Yes, there is a thread about it on "Psychedelics For Beginners".

12. Sky 1411

Sky 1411 חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏9/4/18
    הודעות:
    לייקים:

13. Sky 1411

Sky 1411 חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏9/4/18
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    מה שם הסרט ?

14. Sky 1411

Sky 1411 חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏9/4/18
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    מה שם הסרט אני חייב לדעת

15. ט-T

ט-T חבר חדש

הצטרף:
    ‏25/7/18
    הודעות:
    לייקים:
    דבר ראשון זה מאוד פשטני.
    איפה ה"הילה" הצהובה סביב אנשים ושינויי הגודל של דברים? איפה השעות שמבסבר שהיו דקות?
    איפה האימוג'י במסך שלא רק זזים אלא עושים קרחנה? איפה המים באסלה אחרי הפיפי שנתקעים ומסתכלים עליהם זזים כמו בריכת גלים משמן?
    איפה החצי פרצוף של החבר שנהיה שונה בפעמים הראשונות? איפה השלב ה"מחשבתי פילוסופי" המייגע שמגיע אחרי שהויז'אלס נרגעים? השלב הקשה הזה שבא לך לדחוף בנזו ומהר?
    ואם עמדת בו, איפה העצים שבוהקים עם קונטרסט וצבע לכל עלה?
    בקיצור זה נראה כמו רבע בול ישראלי שמכיל 50-80 מקג. בארץ יש גם אמיתי טהור בטיפות של 100 ועד 250 מקג לטיפה תלוי בהזמנה.
    מינון של 600 ומעלה מומלץ למי שיכול ומנוסה אך תמיד טוב שיהיה היפנו וריספרדל בצד.
    בהצלחה, אושר, אהבה ושמחה לכולכם.
    תודה על התגובות.

אהבת? שתף את העמוד עם חבריך!